- It is an aesthetic, stylish and eye-catching product.
- It is a durable product besides stylish appearance.
- Color options are many.
- It does not disappear with abrasion.
- It is resistant to UV rays.
- It is a healthy product that does not produce bacteria in it.
- It is practical and easy to clean due to its solid structure.
- It does not hold water on it thanks to its porous structure.
- It is a protective product that prevents injuries due to falling.
- It is more flexible and soft compared to modular rubbers.
- All work is carried out in the application area. Depending on the floor, Finisher or hand application is done.
- The application to be done is completely a work of mastery.
- EPDM Cast Rubber flooring is started after the concrete floor is cleaned properly.
- One layer of primer (primer) is applied to the cleaned surface.
This application ensures that the sbr rubber product, which is also laid on the concrete floor and the upper layer, is tightly connected to each other. This mixture is laid on the primer (primer) application in the desired thickness. The curing time of this application is on average 12 hours.
The mixture of EPDM and Polyurethane BINDER mixed in the mixer is applied on the SBR rubber granule thrown in the desired thickness. This application is made in the desired colors and patterns. The imagined and designed ground is turned into reality.